Carry out a personal development plan to transform your life

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Defining My Purpose

My recent journal entry on http://allaboutlifecoaching.com/life-coaching-blog

Wow, to define my purpose... My instincts tell me that my purpose is to touch people with my ability to mirror that which they cannot see in themselves. How? That is harder for me to define, but I want to say that the 'how' will be revealed to me as I continue on my own personal journey of healing. I truly believe that if I will only be true to myself and just be ME... my gifts will shine and reach those whose lives I am meant to impact.

I believe that I am a great listener and have a natural ability to put others at ease. I have great empathy for people who are 'searching for their true passion, their purpose, their true selves'. By my own personal story and stories of others I have love & respect for and learned so much from, I can lead by example and by heartfelt sharing as I continue to learn thru my own journey.

I believe that to contribute to society as a whole starts with making a positive difference one person at a time ~ we can change the world for the better by touching just one person who, in turn, will impact the people in his/her life in a positive way. That is huge! I dream of a world filled with people loving people, for LOVE of oneself and others is, I believe, the key. To be a part of that is my goal ~ one person at a time.

2 comments: