Carry out a personal development plan to transform your life

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Forgiveness and Self-Love

I have been working in Building 7 now in You University.  The focus at this point is on Forgiveness.  The work I am doing at this point has been so profound for me I just really feel compelled to share.  Here is what I wrote in the discussion forum: 

Well, I have only written the positive things I learned from my dad so far and I am brought to tears.  Tears of joy and relief and love and forgiveness!  What an amazing, powerful tool!!  I am excited to get going and write about the positives I have learned from everyone on my original "Resentments" list.  I see so clearly the healing in this exercise for my spirit.  I see that there is positive learning I can attribute to every person I have ever met in my life.  I feel as if I have knocked a one-ton chip off my shoulders!! 
How can I ever say thank you enough for this program?  I have spent so many years working towards finding this kind of emotional freedom - this acceptance of who I am and from where I've come.  I can't imagine what could possibly be next on this journey!! 

I can't believe just how giddy I am right now!  I am actually enjoying this process as I write more and more positive things about all the people and institutions I listed on my Resentments list.  Seriously, I find myself grinning from ear to ear and on the verge of giggling as I complete each one.  I would never have thought this exercise would bring me such peace and joy!  I love it!!  Wow, the power of forgiveness, especially forgiveness of MYSELF is a heady and spiritual experience for me.   heart

I truly am blown away with this program and the changes I am experiencing in myself.  If you want to learn more, please email me @ ginabendel.lifecoach@gmail.com and I will be happy to answer any questions you may have. 



2 comments: