Carry out a personal development plan to transform your life

Saturday, April 23, 2011

More on friends

Speaking of friends...  This beautiful photo was taken by one of my Facebook friends, Bill Van Velzer, who lives in Oregon.  His photos and artwork are so beautiful!


I am really excited about this coming week! I get to start out my Monday morning meeting for breakfast with a really talented, beautiful friend of mine. Marnie always has something exciting to share and is instrumental many times in getting my creative juices going! She is the marketing director for a local title & escrow company as well as a local artist and I just love her energy and enthusiasm for her work and for her friends. It will be a great start to my busy week.

On Thursday I will be meeting for lunch with another of my real estate friends that I got to know when I was at Re/Max. He is funny and intelligent and down to earth. I am looking forward to catching up with him. It's been a few months already since we have seen each other. He had asked me to be a part of his real estate team some time ago and, although I elected to pursue other endeavors, he has been very supportive and encouraging to me - he is one of my greatest fans. :)

Friday I will be going to the coast with 5 other lady friends to stay at a beautiful little ocean front cabin for the weekend. It's been a couple of years since I've enjoyed a 'ladies retreat' so I am really excited about it. 

I am sure there will be beach combing, shopping at all of the little bay-front stores, great food, wine and lots of laughter. I feel incredibly blessed to have friends to have asked me to join them on 
this excursion!

Upon returning from our little retreat, I will be heading directly to a local pizza parlor where I have reserved a room for 30 guests and, along with one of my daughter's good friends, will be throwing my daughter a baby shower. It will be fun because it is husbands & children included. Angela will be having our 2nd 
grandchild at the end of May / early June. 
His name will be Logan.    

So much to look forward to!!!

3 comments:

  1. You have a wonderful week to look forward to, Gina. Enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds idyllic Gina. You sooooo deserve to have a good time. Enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete