Carry out a personal development plan to transform your life

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

I'm back!!! Look how much has changed in my world!






Hey I'm back!  Yes, I have taken an eternally long time off from blogging but am happy to say I am going to make a valid attempt to start again!  Since my last blog, my whole world has changed and I can honestly say I'm not sure where to begin to share all that has happened without writing a book, literally!  So I will just kind-of outline my life in the last couple of years and how I created a new life because of my experience and journey to confidence through YOU University.  Thank you Maia Berens - for coaching me and supporting me all this time.  I could never have created this life I have now without your love & your program!
  • I got a divorce after 29 years of marriage to a really great guy AND it was a mutual decision and has been quite an experience that we have both learned and grown from.
  • I moved in to my own place for the very first time in my life and became self supporting.
  • I gained a new grandson!  My granddaughter, Audrey, is now 4 1/2 and my grandson is 2 1/2.
  • I was blessed with the right jobs at the right time through a super life changing time - now I've worked for a lender, a title company and currently am back to working at Re/Max as an Executive Assistant for an awesome real estate team.
  • I managed to find love with a man who I knew in high school but had not seen since.  We met up at a class reunion-type gathering and literally went gaga from the moment we looked at each other from across the room!  Within months we were living together.
  • I have learned how to go from being very much a planner to living more spontaneously and loving it (even though I fight it because it's not what I've ever known!)
  • I lost many friends through the divorce but now have gained many new friends and a new "family" with my boyfriend, David.  (Oh did I forget to mention that he has the same name as my ex-husband?)  I love to give people something fun to chat about!   
  • I now live in a farm house learning all about the lifestyle of farmers, ranchers, and truck drivers (David's occupation) - it's actually so much fun and also quite a HUGE difference from the life I'd always known living in town.  NOTE:  It's also the lifestyle I always dreamed about and wanted to learn more about & experience.



So much more has happened and I will most likely share in future blogs.  You could say that I literally turned my life around because of the shift that took place in me as I went through YOU University - learning how to honor myself and face my fears.  I learned how to have confidence in ways I didn't even realize were possible.  And with each new day, I am rediscovering who I was born to be & learning more and more how to be authentically me.  I am so blessed and so grateful!

Wouldn't you like to take your own journey to confidence?


2 comments:

  1. So happy you are back. there's something quite wonderful about this big break and recounting all your changes. It's a clear testimony to your work on yourself through YOU UNiversity and taking all into your life. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That’s something to chat about, Gina! I rarely heard of a story wherein the new partner carry the same name as the ex-husband. Hehe! Kidding aside, it’s nice to know that both of you benefited from the divorce. I know it was a hard process, but I can see that you succeeded in making yourself a better person after the divorce. I’ll be looking forward to seeing more stories of your happier life in the next posts. Thanks for a great read! :)

    Sherrill Cameron

    ReplyDelete